Register and commit to running or riding a set distance. Let your friends and family know that you have committed and raise donations. Track your Km's between June 4 and 13, don't forget to post your ride or run on the RFAR Facebook and Instagram pages. There are no restrictions on how you complete your Kilometers (by road or mountain bike, tandem, virtual, ebike, trail-a-bike, trail running, treadmill, etc.)
Choose from 4 Bike distances!
Or 4 Running distances!
- Everyone that registers will get a fundraising package with templates and tips to help raise money.
- The corporate sponsorship page has a great advertising option you can offer to companies for corporate sponsorships.
We are all in this together! Everyone that is doing the ride/run will be posting and using the #rfarsabc hashtag. Throughout the week, we will be sharing these posts and at the end of the week, we will release a highlight video from all of the social media videos that people post!
Planning a Route
- Track your kms as you go
- Log into Strava
- Click on My Routes under the Dashboard tab on the top right
- Click Create new route
- If the autoroute function is causing you grief you can turn on manual mode on the top panel.
- An elevation map can be brought up on the bottom right of the screen.
- To Save your route click the leave icon on the top right.