Register and commit to riding a distance of 20, 50, 100, or 160km. Let your friends and family know you have committed and raise donations. Track your ride between June 20 and 27, don't forget to post your ride on the RFAR Facebook and Instagram pages. There are no restrictions on how you complete your kilometres (road or mountain bike, tandem, virtual, ebike, trail-a-bike,...)
Choose from 4 different distances!
- Every rider gets a fundraising package with videos and templates to help raise money.
- Each week you will receive weekly updates on your fundraising with tips!
- The corporate sponsorship page has some great advertising options you can offer to companies for corporate sponsorships.
We are all in this together! Everyone that is doing the ride will be posting and using the #rfarsabc hashtag. Throughout the week, we will be sharing these posts and at the end of the week, we will release a highlight video from all of the social media videos that people post!
Planning a Route
- Track your kms as you go
- Log into Strava
- Click on My Routes under the Dashboard tab on the top right
- Click Create new route
- If the autoroute function is causing you grief you can turn on manual mode on the top panel.
- An elevation map can be brought up on the bottom right of the screen.
- To Save your route click the leave icon on the top right.