Register and commit to running or riding a set distance. Let your friends and family know that you have committed and raise donations. Track your Km's between June 3 and 12. Don't forget to post your ride or run on the RFAR Facebook and Instagram pages. There are no restrictions on how you complete your Kilometers (by road or mountain bike, tandem, virtual, ebike, trail-a-bike, trail running, treadmill, etc.).
Choose from 4 Bike distances!
Or 4 Running distances!
- Everyone that registers will get a fundraising package with templates and tips to help raise money.
- The Corporate Partnership page has a great advertising option you can offer to companies for corporate sponsorships.
We are all in this together! We invite everyone that is doing the ride/run to post photos/videos on social media and use the #rfarsabc hashtag. Throughout the week, we will share these posts.
We will be finishing our week off with a finale celebration on June 12 (as long as restrictions allow) at Southern Alberta Bible Camp and would love to have all riders/runners join us for some fun activites, awards, and a meal.
Planning a Route
- Track your KMs as you go.
- Log into Strava.
- Click on My Routes under the Dashboard tab on the top right.
- Click Create new route.
- If the autoroute function is causing you grief you can turn on manual mode on the top panel.
- An elevation map can be brought up on the bottom right of the screen.
- To Save your route click the leave icon on the top right.